Lumberjaxes Axe Throwing is looking to hire enthusiastic and customer service oriented axe throwing instructors for both of our Arizona locations! The responsibilities of an instructor involve facilitating a safe and fun atmosphere, explaining safety guidelines, and ensuring that all patrons have a wonderful time. Customer service experience is a plus, throwing experience is not needed. We will provide paid training. Handyman-woman skills are a bonus.
- Ensuring safety measures are being followed
- Instructor on proper throwing techniques
- Quality control of arenas, areas and axes
- Also, enjoy yourself! If you have fun, so will the patrons — and tips will likely follow!
- Walk and stand during entire shift.
- Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop and wipe.
- Remain stationary for long periods of time.
- Frequently wash hands.
- Be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Be able to manipulate fingers, hands and arms to cut, measure, pour, serve, carry and wipe.
- Be able to hear and talk.
- Good close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus between the two.