This role will be the first point of contact for guests looking to engage in the LumberjAxes experience and will provide exceptional customer service to all guests. This role will also maintain the social media presence for LumberJaxes.
- Greets and escorts guests to appropriate sections.
- Manages reservations.
- Provides guests with information in regards to LumberjAxes facility, products and experience.
- Cleans, organizes and stocks merchandise at host area.
- Oversee and authorize guest returns, exchanges, merchandise credits, check authorization, charge sends, rain checks and discretion discounts and assures the completion of all POS transactions and the proper control of all cash and media at the POS registers according to company policies and procedures.
- Resolving guest complaints as needed.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Walk and stand during entire shift.
- Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop and wipe.
- Remain stationary for long periods of time.
- Frequently wash hands.
- Be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Be able to manipulate fingers, hands and arms to cut, measure, pour, serve, carry and wipe.
- Be able to hear and talk.
- Good close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus between the two.